Saturday, July 18, 2015

Best and Worst

Sometimes, the best and worst of a situation are the same thing simply viewed from a different vantage point.  Weather is one of those things. A deluge of rain and hail is not that fun to get caught in at the moment, especially if it is cold. However, looking back, it makes a great story!

The Motel hot tub is another one of those things. Rest days are actually my least favorite days.   However, we had a scheduled rest day today while it poured rain outside and I spent way too long in the Motel hot tub. It was awesome, and my whole body now feels like jello. It will be interesting to see how I ride tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul, you stud! Bright eyed after all those miles... and still with a sense of humor; you are my hero!. I am so impressed.

    God bless you and your buddies,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete